Short-term in-home intervention to help families learn new skills and provide support that will maximize the families’ strengths to ensure that they will remain together.
- Team approach, same two staff that works around the families’ busy schedule.
- Teams provide support 24/7 for six weeks, 5 hours face to face each week, 365 days a year.
- Free service for Frederick County residents
- Experience with working on behavioral struggles, anger, anxiety, depression etc.
- Links family to community support and resources for family needs.
- Helps parents with parenting skills, crisis management, family education in areas of child development, mood management and communication skills.