Way Station embraces the philosophy of recovery and resiliency. For many, that road to recovery begins with a home. Way Station, Inc.’s Housing and Residential Program offers a variety of community integrated housing options for people with serious mental illness.
- 24/7 Supervised Group Homes
- 24/7 Supervised Apartment Complex
- Apartments, Townhomes and Single Family Homes with supports available at varying levels depending on the individuals needs
The program strives to meet the special needs of individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring conditions and has developed several specialized housing units, including:
- Transition Age Youth, ages 18-24
- Senior/ Aging Adults or those with challenging health care issues
- Co-occurring substance abuse and addiction disorders
- Co-occurring developmental disabilities
Individuals in our Housing & Residential Programs are supported and encouraged to develop basic living skills, including health management and wellness, money management, medication management, community integration, and many more.
Way Station housing programs all take pride in being good neighbors and are an integral part of their communities.