Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Programs
Way Station’s ACT Program provides services that are designed to meet the needs of individuals who are unable or unwilling to engage in traditional, facility-based outpatient psychiatric treatment and rehabilitation services.
ACT services are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week and are provided in community settings and at times that best address individual client needs.
The following mobile treatment services are provided to individuals at a frequency, intensity, and duration that addresses the needs of each individual served:
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Assessment
- Medication Administration and Monitoring
- Medical Psychotherapy
- Interactive Therapies
- Skill Assessment and Training
- Health Promotion and Training
- Crisis Intervention
- Support, Linkage, and Advocacy